To raise money for operations and programs, while constantly developing funder relationships and finding innovative and exciting ways to increase funding.
The Fund Development Committee Shall:
- Assist the board in developing the yearly work plan.
In addition to the tasks unique to each year’s work plan, the committee shall:
- Coordinate the annual preservation conference, including the silent auction and marketplace;
- Coordinate the annual fall benefit, including the silent and live auction and marketplace;
- Assist in the preparation of grant applications;
- Coordinate annual house parties;
- Work on replenishing and growing the endowment;
- Keep records of donations and donors as well as prospective donors;
- Thank sponsors and donors through various means ranging from recognition in conference brochures, to invitations, to the annual report;
- Manage the Heritage Society program;
- Offer a distinction between the dollars we solicit for operations – i.e. keeping the lights on, and for special activities – i.e. Partners in the Field;
- Raise dollars in keeping with accepted industry standards as contained in our policy, “Ethical Principles and Standards for Gift Solicitation”;
- Maintain lists of giving opportunities that allow prospective donors to directly assist with the work defined in our work plan – i.e. Sacred Places… Randolph School; and
- Accept planned gifts that will be recognized now but realized in the future.
For more information, please email us at email@example.com.