Continuing Education Credits Information
Registrants may access on-demand session recordings Now-December 31, 2022.
How Credits are Claimed from AIA for the Live-Streamed Sessions (May 11-14, 2022)
- Please click HERE to download the “2022 AIA/CES Conference Session Participation Form”.
- The participant will have the C-1 Form open on their laptop/device during the virtual conference, checking off the sessions they watch.
- After the Conference, they’ll return their C-1 Form to Evelyn Dougherty at email@example.com in the AIA Michigan office. It must be submitted within 5 working days of the conference. AIA enters each registrant’s hours.
- NON-AIA MEMBERS: You may request certificates for the programs in which you participate–in person or with the session recordings–by checking the box in the upper right corner of the C-1 and following the directions above.
How Credits are Claimed from AIA for On-Demand Sessions (Now - December 31, 2022)
If you are an architect seeking continuing education credits after watching a session video, you have questions to answer about the session for AIA-Detroit. Please contact Janet Kreger at firstname.lastname@example.org with a request for the appropriate set(s) of questions.
- Please click HERE to download the “2022 AIA/CES Conference Session Participation Form” and click “AIA Evaluating Questions” button below each on-demand video to download the evaluating questions.
- They will watch each on-demand video, answering the corresponding questions as they go, and tracking their progress on their AIA C-1 form.
- Within five days of completing any session, the registrant will submit their completed C-1 form and their answers to the evaluating questions to Evelyn Dougherty at email@example.com in the AIA Michigan office for processing. Every on-demand session sought for credit must have the answers to the corresponding evaluating questions submitted with it.
- The on-demand sessions can be viewed until December 31, so the last date to submit the C-1 form for on-demand credit is January 5, 2022.
How Credits are Claimed from AICP for the Live Sessions May 11-14, 2022
- AICP members claim CM credits by tracking their sessions in their CM log on the APA website. Registrants seeking AICP CM credits can get to their logs at https://www.planning.org/cm/.
- Complete instructions for logging credits can be found at: https://www.planning.org/cm/howtologcredits/.
How Credits are Claimed from AICP for On-Demand Sessions (Now- December 31, 2022)
- To receive CM credit, AICP members must listen to the presentation in full, follow along with the provided PowerPoint and then complete an evaluation of the presentation HERE.
How Credits are Claimed from MSU Citizen Planner Program for the Live Sessions May 11-14, 2022
- Registrants seeking MCP credits can get to their logs at https://msu.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_1UqNVf7c8oYVnM1.