Continuing Education Credits Information
Registrants may access on-demand session recordings June 1-December 31, 2022.
How Credits are Claimed from AIA for the Live-Streamed Sessions (May 11-14, 2022)
- Please click HERE to download the “2022 AIA/CES Conference Session Participation Form”.
- The participant will have the C-1 Form open on their laptop/device during the virtual conference, checking off the sessions they watch.
- After the Conference, they’ll return their C-1 Form to Evelyn Dougherty at email@example.com in the AIA Michigan office. It must be submitted within 5 working days of the conference. AIA enters each registrant’s hours.
- NON-AIA MEMBERS: You may request certificates for the programs in which you participate–in person or with the session recordings–by checking the box in the upper right corner of the C-1 and following the directions above.
How Credits are Claimed from AIA for On-Demand Sessions (June 1- December 31, 2022) Coming Soon!
- Please click HERE to download the “2022 AIA/CES Conference Session Participation Form” and click “AIA Evaluating Questions” button below each on-demand video to download the evaluating questions.
- They will watch each on-demand video, answering the corresponding questions as they go, and tracking their progress on their AIA C-1 form.
- Within five days of completing any session, the registrant will submit their completed C-1 form and their answers to the evaluating questions to Evelyn Dougherty at firstname.lastname@example.org in the AIA Michigan office for processing. Every on-demand session sought for credit must have the answers to the corresponding evaluating questions submitted with it.
- The on-demand sessions can be viewed until December 31, so the last date to submit the C-1 form for on-demand credit is January 5, 2022.
How Credits are Claimed from AICP for the Live Sessions May 11-14, 2022
How Credits are Claimed from AICP for On-Demand Sessions (June 1- December 31, 2022) Coming Soon!
- To receive CM credit, AICP members must listen to the presentation in full, follow along with the provided PowerPoint and then complete an evaluation of the presentation at https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/MHPNConferenceAICPCM.